Data Center Liquid Cooling Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co
Global Data Center Liquid Cooling market 2019 research provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.
New research report on “Data Center Liquid Cooling Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Data Center Liquid Cooling market. Data Center Liquid Cooling market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Data Center Liquid Cooling market report offers an extensive analysis of Data Center Liquid Cooling industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Data Center Liquid Cooling industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Data center cooling solutions are used for the maintenance of optimal operating condition required for the smooth operation of data centers. The data centers process a massive amount of data within a short interval of time, which produces a lot of heat and might damage the equipment. Cooling is necessary for optimum operation of data centers, and hence consumes the majority of power.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999428
- The data center liquid cooling market is expected to register a CAGR of over 25.2% during the forecast period 2019-2024. Rising investments in high-density technology, high-performance computing, and power smart city initiatives are making state and local players engage in developing the most reliable and efficient methods to cool their data centers.
- Increasing volumes of data generated are creating the demand for data centers, and these centers consume a considerable amount of energy. In 2016, data centers consumed 416.2 terawatt hours of energy, accounting for 3% of global energy consumption, and nearly 40% more than the entire United Kingdom. This consumption is expected to double every four years.
- It is estimated that the Chinese data centers consume around 1.5% of China’s energy, and the data centers in the United States consume almost 2% of total energy in the United States. The number of data centers is expected to grow further in the coming years.
- Moreover, traditional data centers are highly inefficient, with their cooling systems consuming around 39% of the total power, as most of the data centers around the world are still relying on traditional cooling solutions.
- The energy consumption in data centers has been increasing with the growth in cloud computing technology. Thus, there has been a rising interest in the environmental performance of data centers. Hence, companies have started managing this concern on their premises.
- With increasing technological advancements, the focus of companies is now shifting toward reducing power consumption to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Therefore, the demand for efficient facility systems is growing. Regulatory compliances remain one of the major challenges for data center vendors. For instance, the European Union has been proactively attempting to cut down on emissions and power consumption in data centers.
- Moreover, the Netherlands government has issued strict guidelines based on PUE metric to regulate DC power consumption in data centers. While these measures are needed to ensure environmental sustainability, in the short term they are de-stabilizing the data center vendor market.
- Naturally, the cooling systems in the data centers are also being checked for efficiency. Data centers are complex and carry the uncertainty of quantity, timing, and location metrics. The cooling systems need to engage in high-density zones, and it can be an onerous task for traditional cooling mechanisms. A typical data center cooling system must be pre-engineered, standardized, and modular. They are required to be scalable and flexible to meet the data center needs. This is difficult in today’s world with companies looking to cut down costs and being unwilling to spend much on the high-end customized cooling systems.
- Companies are also unsure of whether their cooling systems, which are currently in use, can sustain the future server load or not. This makes infrastructural changes frequent and the companies unwilling to invest much in newer cooling systems.
- The current market is highly price-sensitive and low on differentiation. Data center operators are also wary of potential downtime losses while shifting to new cooling systems. Hence, they are willing to overlook operational expenditure and continue to use outdated cooling systems. This trend slows the adoption of new technologies that are perceived to be untested.
Data Center Liquid Cooling market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Data Center Liquid Cooling market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report Are:
- Asetek AS
- Rittal GmbH and Co. KG
- Schneider Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Alfa Laval
- Vertiv Co.
- Midas Green Technologies LLC
- Green Revolution Cooling Inc.
- CoolIT Systems Inc.
- Liquid Cool Solutions
- Chilldyne Inc.
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Data Center Liquid Cooling Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999428
Key Market Trends:
Banking/Financial Services Segment expected to register a Significant Growth
Banks are increasingly adopting public cloud services, as they provide flexibility and agility, resulting in a decrease in the number of data centers that are present and redundant without much use, thus augmenting the demand for the data center liquid cooling market.
According to a survey by Intel Security, the number of companies adopting hybrid cloud services alone has risen by three times the previous size. Cloud providers have been increasing security and providing better and robust systems, which can be highly beneficial for companies. Banks have been adopting the use of biometric authentication tools, to combat identity theft and fraud. Increased digitization and connectivity have paved the way for many entry points in the system, which have been creating more amount of data, driving the need for data centers.
The use of data centers in the domain has slowed down, owing to the advent of new trends, such as software-defined data centers, which migrated the storage to a more distributed framework, unlike the typically used data centers. The Bank of America has shut down three data centers as they have been migrating to similar architecture. This has saved the cost of maintaining these data centers for the company. Through the existence of such trends, banks have been unveiling new data centers to support their operations and activities. The Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation has opened a new data center with an outlay of USD 182.5 million. This data center is expected to support the regional business requirements of 18 countries.
North America Anticipated to Hold a Dominant Share
In the United States, the demand and rate of adoption for cloud-based computing are rapidly increasing, owing to which, data centers are ascending in the country, thereby, propelling the utilization of data center liquid cooling.
Liquid cooling is now highly preferred over conventional air cooling, due to its greater efficiency and higher economic violability. The United States is home to many tech giants, such as Facebook and Apple, wherein, the volume of Big Data is tremendously increasing; moreover, companies are laying new strategies to ascend a number of data centers.
In June 2017, Facebook announced to lay a 200-mile cable to the new data centers in Mexico, which are likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, a few states of the United States are offering tax incentives, specifically to data centers. For instance, Florida approved use and sales tax exemption for every new data center built in the state, which is expected to present a positive impact on the US market growth.
Companies are rigorously investing in data centers to meet the growing demand from respective operations. For instance, the rising demand for cognitive capabilities in the United States has led IBM Corporation to build four new cloud data centers in the country. This is likely to encourage the utilization of liquid cooling technology in these data centers, thereby propelling the market growth over the forecast period.
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Data Center Liquid Cooling Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Data Center Liquid Cooling Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Data Center Liquid Cooling Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999428
Detailed TOC of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand For Data Centers
4.3.2 Green Data Center Developments And Reducing Energy Consumption
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Adaptability Requirements
4.5 Technology Overview
4.6 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Indirect Liquid Cooling
5.1.2 Direct Liquid Cooling
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Banking/Financial Services
5.2.3 IT and Telecommunication
5.2.5 Central/Local Government
5.2.6 Entertainment and Media
5.2.7 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Asetek AS
6.1.2 Rittal GmbH and Co. KG
6.1.3 Schneider Electric
6.1.4 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
6.1.5 Alfa Laval
6.1.6 Vertiv Co.
6.1.7 Midas Green Technologies LLC
6.1.8 Green Revolution Cooling Inc.
6.1.9 CoolIT Systems Inc.
6.1.10 Liquid Cool Solutions
6.1.11 Chilldyne Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Investment Analysis
7.2 Future of the Market
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Data Center Liquid Cooling Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co