Global Roofing Membranes Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co
Roofing Membranes Industry 2019 Global Market Research report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, and revenue and forecast 2024.
The “Roofing Membranes Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Roofing Membranes market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Roofing Membranes market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Roofing Membranes market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Roofing Membranes market.
Roofing Membranes Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Carlisle SynTec Systems
- Duro-Last Inc.
- Firestone Building Products Company LLC
- Godfrey Roofing Inc.
- Henry Company
- Icopal Ltd
- IKO Polymeric
- Johns Manville
- Kingspan Group
- Owens Corning
- pH plastics
- Sika AG
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275350
- The roofing membranes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of above 9% during the forecast period of 2019 2024. The major factors driving the growth of market studied are the increasing demand for lighter and faster construction roofing materials in the European region, and increasing private construction expenditure in the North American region. On the flipside, fluctuating prices of raw materials is likely to hamper the growth of the studied market.
- – Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) segment dominated the market in 2018 and is likely to grow during the forecast period.
- – The growing demand for cost-effective roofing membranes is likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
- – North America dominated the market across the globe, due to growing construction activities in the region.
Scope of the Report:
- This report studies the global Roofing Membranes market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Reasons for Buying Roofing Membranes Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275350
Roofing Membranes Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Commercial Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– Roofing membranes are extensively used in the commercial segment, where the demand is majorly driven by increasing commercial construction across the globe.
– Roofing membranes find application in commercial areas, ranging from factories, railway stations, airports, company headquarters, shopping centers, theatres, schools, hospitals etc.
– PVC roofing is widely popular for commercial roofing application due to its attractive properties, such as its strength, durability, and lack of water permeability.
– PVC roofing systems can withstand up to 300 pounds per inch, i.e., 100 pounds per inch heavier than the industry-recommended 200 PPI.
– Along with this, PVC is more energy efficient due to its white color. Besides, with a life-span of 15 to 30 years, PVC roof also offers longevity benefit.
– With the growing commercial construction, majorly in Asia-Pacific, and Middle Eastern countries, the demand for roofing membrane for commercial application is expected to increase in these regions.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region dominated the global market share in 2018. The usage of lightweight and faster construction techniques in countries such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico, has increased the demand for the roofing membranes significantly in the region.
– In 2018, the residential construction witnessed noticeable growth in the United States. However, in October 2018, non-residential construction increased by 53 percent, accounting to a 21% boost in overall construction in the country.
– In Canada, two of the three largest cities have become hotspots for construction. The construction activities have been booming again in Toronto and Vancouver. Developers outlook regarding good returns on investment, particularly with high-density residential projects have been driving the construction activities in the country.
– In Mexico, renovation of affected properties due to the earthquake in 2017, and high housing demand is driving the growth of the construction sector.
– Hence, with such a positive scenario of the construction market, and the growing adoption of lightweight materials in construction projects, the demand for roofing membranes is projected to increase in the region during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275350
Detailed TOC of Roofing Membranes Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Lighter and Faster Construction Roofing Materials in the European Region
4.1.2 Increasing Private Construction Expenditure in the North American Region
4.2.1 Fluctuating Prices of Raw Materials
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Roofing Membrane’s Cost Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
5.1.2 Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
5.1.3 Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
5.1.4 Modified Bitumen (Mod-Bit)
5.2 Installation Type
5.2.1 Mechanically Attached
5.2.2 Fully Adhered
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Carlisle SynTec Systems
6.4.3 Duro-Last Inc.
6.4.4 Firestone Building Products Company LLC
6.4.6 Godfrey Roofing Inc.
6.4.7 Henry Company
6.4.8 Icopal Ltd
6.4.9 IKO Polymeric
6.4.10 Johns Manville
6.4.11 Kingspan Group
6.4.12 Owens Corning
6.4.13 pH plastics
6.4.14 Sika AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Demand for Cost-effective Roofing Membranes
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Roofing Membranes Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co