Interventional Cardiology Devices Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co
Interventional Cardiology Devices Industry 2019 Market Research Report analyzed in detail with all the vital data to frame tactical business judgments and propose strategic growth plans. This report offers a comprehensive insight into the development policies and plans in addition to manufacturing processes and cost structures.
New research report on “Interventional Cardiology Devices Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Interventional Cardiology Devices market. Interventional Cardiology Devices market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Interventional Cardiology Devices market report offers an extensive analysis of Interventional Cardiology Devices industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Interventional Cardiology Devices industry.
Scope of the Report:
- As per the scope of this report, interventional cardiology is the sub-specialty of cardiology that uses intravascular catheter-based techniques with fluoroscopy, to treat coronary artery, valvular, and congenital cardiac diseases. The market is segmented by product type and geography.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244016
- The interventional cardiology devices market is expected to register a CAGR of nearly 6.8% during the forecast period, 2019-2024.
- – The major factors for the growth of the interventional cardiology devices market include the growing prevalence of coronary artery diseases (CADs), technological advancements in interventional cardiology devices, and rising demand for minimally invasive treatment.
- – Heart-related diseases are the most serious health conditions and are the leading cause of death, worldwide.
- – According to the CDC, in 2015, over 370,000 people die due to coronary heart diseases, around 735,000 Americans suffer from a heart attack, annually. About 47% of sudden cardiac deaths occur outside the hospital, which indicates the need for the early diagnosis and treatment of the CADs.
- – Coronary artery disease (CAD) is one of the most common causes of morbidity and mortality in both low-income/middle-income and developed countries. The prevalence of coronary artery disease (CAD) increased in the last three decades in the low- and middle-income countries, including India. The burden of CAD increased, due to a higher prevalence of risk factors related to the changing lifestyle.
- – According to the World Health Organization, 17.7 million people died from cardiovascular diseases in 2015, representing 31% of all global deaths. Out of these deaths, 7.4 million deaths were due to coronary heart diseases and 6.7 million were due to stroke.
- – The people suffering from cardiovascular diseases or those who are at high cardiovascular risk need early detection and management. Hence, most of them opt for cardiac surgeries, which in turn, helps driving the growth of the market. Therefore, the increasing burden of cardiovascular diseases, including coronary artery diseases, is anticipated to boost the usage of coronary stents and drive the market stud
Interventional Cardiology Devices market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Interventional Cardiology Devices market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Report Are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Biosensors International Group Ltd
- Boston Scientific
- Cardinal Health
- Cook Medical Inc.
- Medtronic Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Interventional Cardiology Devices Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244016
Key Market Trends:
Drug-eluting Stents Segment is Expected to Dominate the Market
Drug-eluting stents are coated with medication, which is slowly released to prevent the growth of scar tissue in the artery lining. This helps the arteries to remain smooth and open, thus, ensuring good blood flow. Drug-eluting stents are usually used for lower extremities. They provide results that are better than the self-expanding and balloon-expanding stents. A survey was conducted in 2016 about the effect of drug-eluting stents, and the analysis showed that the use of drug-eluting stents provided a lower risk of binary stenosis, revascularization, and amputations. Several studies have shown that the results of drug-eluting stents are 100% positive in case of peripheral arterial diseases (PAD). A good number of patients suffering from heart problems have been successfully treated with drug-eluting stents, preventing the need for more invasive procedures, such as coronary artery bypass surgery. Drug-eluting stents help in preventing the recurrence of symptoms, such as chest pain. This also reduces the need for repetitive angioplasty procedures, which carry the risk of complications, such as heart attack and stroke.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Market
The presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, favorable government initiatives pertaining to product development, and high patient awareness levels, coupled with relatively high healthcare expenditures in the region, are some prominent drivers. The United States, currently, is expected to continue with its largest share in the coronary stents market. Much of the demand for and production of interventional cardiology devices are taken up by North America and Europe. North America has a high consumption rate of premium-priced interventional cardiology devices, and it is the region that can cater to a high rate of innovation in medical devices, thus, dominating this market. However, problems related to varying rates of degradation and uneven drug release have delayed the introduction of the bioabsorbable stents in the market. As a result, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) needs extensive animal and human study data before considering the approval of this type of technology.
Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Interventional Cardiology Devices Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Interventional Cardiology Devices Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Interventional Cardiology Devices Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244016
Detailed TOC of Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Prevalence of Coronary Artery Diseases (CADs)
4.2.2 Technological Advancements in Interventional Cardiology Devices
4.2.3 Rising Demand for Minimally Invasive Treatment
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Stringent Regulatory Scenario
4.3.2 Availability of Effective First-line Treatments
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Coronary Stents
220.127.116.11 Bare Stents
18.104.22.168 Drug-eluting Stents
22.214.171.124 Bioabsorbable Stents
126.96.36.199 Angiography Catheters
188.8.131.52 Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Catheters
184.108.40.206 Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) Guiding Catheters
220.127.116.11 Pulmonary Artery Catheters
5.1.3 Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) Balloons
5.1.4 Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) Guide Wires
5.1.5 Other Product Types
5.2.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.2.5 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Abbott Laboratories
6.1.2 B. Braun Melsungen AG
6.1.3 Biosensors International Group Ltd
6.1.5 Boston Scientific
6.1.6 Cardinal Health
6.1.7 Cook Medical Inc.
6.1.8 Medtronic Inc.
6.1.9 Terumo Medical Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Interventional Cardiology Devices Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co