Footwear Market in Consumer Durables & Apparel,Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods,Footwear sector Expected To Grow At A CAGR of 2.05% For The Period 2019-2023
Industry Research Report On-Global Footwear Market 2019-2023, will use to
- Pinpointing up-to-date and upcoming prospects in the Footwear Market by determining the largest and fastest-growing segments across regions
- Analyzing demand-side factors based on the impact of macroeconomic factors such as GDP, population size, per capita income, the beer and wine industry, and microeconomic factors such as technological advancements, growing innovations, and the cost/price of enzymes used in the market
- Identifying and profiling key players in Consumer Durables and Apparel,Textiles, Apparel and Luxury Goods,Footwear Sector of Footwear Market.
- Industry researcher project The Footwear market was valued at USD 40.4 Billion and CAGR of 2.05% during the period 2019-2023.
Request for Sample PDF of Report@https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14323609
“The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the emergence of smart shoes.”
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the rising demand for exclusive designer collections.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is stringent government regulations for the procurement of raw materials.
Global Footwear Market: About this market
The footwear offered in the market is made up of various raw materials such as leather, natural rubber, synthetic rubber, ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyurethane (PU), and textiles. Technavio’s footwear market analysis considers sales from both athletic footwear and non-athletic footwear. Our analysis also considers the sales of footwear in Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the non-athletic footwear segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the growing fashion consciousness among consumers and the rising introduction of trendy shoes for men and children will play a significant role in the non-athletic footwear segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global footwear market report also looks at factors such as design and material innovations leading to product premiumization, rising demand for exclusive designer collections, the high influence of celebrity endorsement on customer purchase decisions. However, rising labor cost and fluctuating raw material prices, availability of counterfeit products, stringent government regulations for procurement of raw materials such as leather may hamper the growth of the footwear industry over the forecast period.
Global Footwear Market: Overview
- Rising demand for exclusive designer collections
- Footwear products, such as leather shoes, moccasins, and stilettos for women, that are launched under exclusive designer labels attract consumers across the world. The increasing number of fashion shows, trade exhibitions, and trade fairs motivates the manufacturers of designer collections to launch their new products. This collection of footwear is made of strong materials, which can sustain wear and tear. This demand for exclusive designer collections will lead to the expansion of the global footwear market at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period.
- The emergence of smart shoes
- The demand for smart shoes is rising due to the use of wearable devices in sports analytics. The technology and software used in smart shoes are efficient to help in critical decision-making processes while executing different physical activities and participating in sports such as football, tennis, and golf. Smart shoes monitor speed, distance covered, and patterns of executing physical activities. They are also used to monitor the fitness and performance activities of on-field players and athletes. This development is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global footwear market during the forecast period 2019-2023, click here.
- With the presence of several major players, the global footwear market is fragmented. Technavio’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading footwear manufacturers, that include adidas AG, ASICS Corp., New Balance Athletics Inc., Nike Inc., PUMA SE, and Skechers USA Inc.
- Also, the footwear market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Porter’s five forces analysis included in the report educates the buyer on the current situations along with anticipated future Footwear market size.
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry form for the report@https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14323609
The report splits the global Footwear market intothe Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Region. The Footwear Market report provides a detailed analysis of the key players in the market which provides a company overview,financial overview, service offering, different strategies used by them, and comprehensive SWOT analysis of –
- adidas AG, ASICS Corp., New Balance Athletics Inc., Nike Inc., PUMA SE, and Skechers USA Inc.
The CAGR of each segment in the Footwear market along with the global market (as a whole) is explained with great ease. Also, global and regional Footwear market supply chain analysis provides vital info about producers, distributers and key end-users in the market. It also explains import-export situations, affecting factors etc. to fully and deeply reveal market situations.
Purchase this report (Price 2500 USD for a single-user license) @https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14323609
Influencing Factors of Market:
- Market Environment:- Government Policies, Market Risks, Technological Changes,
- Market Drivers:- Progressing Demand, Cost Reduction, Market Opportunities, Limits, and Challenges.
- Market Size:- Global Size, by Type/Product Category, Applications/End Users, and By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data:- Market Size, Market Share, Product Sales Price, Growth, and Growth Rate.
This Footwear market research is the result of
- Quantitative analysis:-FootwearMarket size and forecast, Market segmentation, Geographical insights, Competitive landscape.
- Qualitative analysis:-FootwearMarket drivers, Market challenges, Market trends, Five forces analysis.
- Primary research:- Footwear Industry journals and periodicals, Government bodies, Annual reports of key stakeholders.
- Secondary research:-FootwearManufacturers/Suppliers, Channel partners, Industry experts, Strategic decision-makers.
- Data synthesis:-Collation of data, Estimation of key figures, Analysis of derived insights.
- Data validation:-Triangulation with data models, Reference against proprietary, databases, Corroboration with industry experts.
Other Analyses:- Apart from The Aforementioned Information, Trade and Distribution Analysis for The Manufactured Industry, SWOT Analysis for New Projects and Feasibility Analysis for New Investment Are Included.
Be sure to follow on Linkedin at @360 Market Updatesfor more on growth research and the research market.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +1 424 253 0807 / + 44 203 239 8187
You May Check Our Other Report –
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Footwear Market in Consumer Durables and Apparel,Textiles, Apparel and Luxury Goods,Footwear sector Expected To Grow At A CAGR of 2.05% For The Period 2019-2023