Global Medium Caliber Ammunition Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024
Industry Research.Co has announced the release of a new report on the global Medium Caliber Ammunition market. The report provides a thorough outlook of the market’s probable future growth trajectory over the forecast period (2019-2024) based on a solid review of the market’s historical statistics and growth drivers.
The “Medium Caliber Ammunition Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Medium Caliber Ammunition market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Medium Caliber Ammunition market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099242
Some of The Major Key Players of Medium Caliber Ammunition Market Are:
- General Dynamics Corporation
- BAE Systems PLC
- Rheinmetall AG
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION (Orbital ATK Inc.)
- Nammo AS
- Denel SOC Ltd
- Nexter Systems SA
Scope of the Report:
- The medium caliber ammunition include 40mm, 30mm, 25mm, and 20mm high-explosive (HE), armor-piercing (AP), illumination, smoke, anti-personnel, and training cartridges that have the capability to defeat light armor, material, and personnel targets. These ammunitions provide point – and area – target engagement via medium handheld and crew-served weapons. The also includes the medium caliber ammunition used in non-lethal weapons.
- The medium caliber ammunition market is estimated to register a CAGR of 1.88% during the forecast period, reaching USD 1.61 billion by 2024.
- Uncertainties in territorial rights between many countries, such as the Saudi-Iran cold war in the Middle East, are among the major causes disturbing the geopolitical climate. The most common reaction of governments is increasing the military spending, in order to improve the national security of their respective countries. Since ammunition, of all types and calibers, play a major role in defense operations, the increased spending acts as a major driver for the market.
- Terrorist activities have been on the rise, becoming the most pressing issue for decision-makers dealing with diplomatic and military operations. Countries, like Iraq, Syria, Africa, and Pakistan, have been highly vulnerable to terrorist attacks in the past couple of years. This has increased the procurement of ammunition by the respective armed forces.
- Few countries follow a protectionist strategy to protect the domestic ammunition industry against foreign monopoly. Such laws and regulations serve as a deterrent for foreign companies trying to expand into other countries.
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Medium Caliber Ammunition Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Medium Caliber Ammunition .
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099242
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Medium Caliber Ammunition market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Medium Caliber Ammunition market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Medium Caliber Ammunition market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Medium Caliber Ammunition market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Medium Caliber Ammunition market?
Key Market Trends:
The Non-lethal Segment is Expected to Experience the Fastest Growth
Currently, the lethal segment dominates the market in terms of revenue share. However, the non-lethal segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The non-lethal applications for medium caliber ammunition range from personal defense by private owners to riot-control by law enforcement agencies (police and other civil law units). The increasing preference for non-lethal weapons by riot control forces and law enforcement agencies, to reduce the collateral damage, will be a major driving factor for this segment to grow at a higher CAGR compared to the lethal segment.
Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa are Expected to Generate the Highest Demand
As of 2018, Asia-Pacific held the highest market share, followed by North America, primarily due to the growing demand for ammunitions in countries like India, China, Japan, and South Korea. Major countries in the Asia-Pacific region have increased their defense spending in the past year, focused on strengthening their armed forces against growing geopolitical tensions and terror threats. However, the demand is expected to shift toward Middle East and African countries. The present geopolitical scenario in these nations demands that ammunition purchases be on the governments’ priority list and the trend is expected to continue in the forecast period. Due to political instability in its neighboring countries (Iraq to the north, Iran across the Persian Gulf, and Yemen to the south), all posing significant threats and housing strong Islamic movements, Saudi Arabia was the second-largest importer of arms during the period of 2013 2017, with a global share of 10%. The share is expected to increase further in the coming years.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099242
Study objectives of Medium Caliber Ammunition Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Medium Caliber Ammunition market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Medium Caliber Ammunition market
Detailed TOC of Medium Caliber Ammunition Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.2.1 North America
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Vendor Market Share
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 General Dynamics Corporation
6.4.2 BAE Systems PLC
6.4.3 Rheinmetall AG
6.4.4 NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION (Orbital ATK Inc.)
6.4.5 Nammo AS
6.4.6 Denel SOC Ltd
6.4.7 Nexter Systems SA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Medium Caliber Ammunition Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024