Global RNA-interference (RNAi) Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024
RNA-interference (RNAi) Market analysis report contains all study material about Market Overview, Growth, Demand and Forecast Research in all over the world
The “RNA-interference (RNAi) Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide RNA-interference (RNAi) market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the RNA-interference (RNAi) market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244605
Some of The Major Key Players of RNA-interference (RNAi) Market Are:
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Arcturus Therapeutics
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck and Co. Inc. (Sigma Aldrich)
- Qiagen NV
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Silence Therapeutics PLC
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Scope of the Report:
- RNA interference is a biological process in which the RNA molecules are observed to inhibit gene expression or translation, by neutralizing the targeted mRNA molecules. Earlier, RNAi was identified by other names, such as co-suppression, post-transcriptional gene silencing (PTGS), and quelling. The extensive study of each of these apparently different processes clarified that the identity of these phenomena were all in fact RNAi.
- The RNA-interference (RNAi) market is expected to witness a CAGR of 20.2% during the forecast period. Certain factors that are driving the market growth include the increasing number of applications in molecular diagnostics, particularly in cancer and improving synthetic delivery carriers and chemical modifications to RNA.
- Cancer diagnosis and treatment is currently undergoing a shift with the incorporation of RNAi techniques in personalized medicine and molecular diagnostics. The availability of high throughput techniques for the identification of altered cellular molecules and metabolites allows the use of RNAi techniques in various cancer diagnosis and targeting approaches. For diagnostic purposes, small interfering RNAs (siRNA) or microRNAs (miRNA) can be utilized. The commercial availability of siRNAs to silence virtually any gene in the human genome is dramatically accelerating the pace of molecular diagnosis and biomedical research. Thus, increasing the application of RNAi in molecular diagnosis and its viability as a therapeutic technique is expected to drive the growth of the RNAi market during the forecast period.
- However, in recent years, there has been a decline in FDA drug approval rates. Getting FDA approval for a new drug has become extremely challenging. It approved less than half the number of new drugs in 2016 (19 so far) when compared to 2015 (45 total) and 2014 (41 total). Hence, despite the large investments, there has been a decline in the number of innovative drugs manufactured. FDA explains manufacturing standards and other complying issues as the major reasons for this declining trend. This can impede the growth of the RNAi therapeutics, especially since the miRNAs and siRNAs fall into the relatively new field of genetic medicine, wherein they may require more intensified clinical trials. The highly extensive clinical trials effectively result in low approval rates of drugs. This would mean that the stringent guidelines will be a major restraint for the growth of the market.
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the RNA-interference (RNAi) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the RNA-interference (RNAi) .
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244605
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global RNA-interference (RNAi) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global RNA-interference (RNAi) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global RNA-interference (RNAi) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global RNA-interference (RNAi) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global RNA-interference (RNAi) market?
Key Market Trends:
Oncology is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share in the Therapeutics Type
According to the World Health Organization, cancer is the second leading cause of death worldwide and was responsible for 8.8 million deaths in 2015. Globally, nearly one in six deaths can be attributed to cancer. Cancer is one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality across the globe, with approximately 14 million new cases in 2012. The number of new cases is expected to rise by about 70% over the next two decades.
Recent advancements, such as the development of small interfering RNA (siRNA) tolerant to nucleases and the development of non-viral vectors, such as cationic liposomes and nanoparticles, can overcome this obstacle and facilitate the clinical use of RNAi-based therapeutics in the treatment of cancer. These developments are anticipated to help the growth of the global market in the large cancer therapy market.
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do the Same in the Forecast Period
There are a large number of companies and research institutes in the country, increasingly investing in research on drug discovery using RNAi technology. The recent technological and medical advances are available in North America. Other factors, such as the growing population and high incidences of diseases, such as liver disorders and cancers, are fuelling the regional growth of this market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244605
Study objectives of RNA-interference (RNAi) Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the RNA-interference (RNAi) market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global RNA-interference (RNAi) market
Detailed TOC of RNA-interference (RNAi) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Number of Applications in Molecular Diagnostics, Particularly in Cancer
4.2.2 Improving Synthetic Delivery Carriers and Chemical Modifications to RNA
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Stringent FDA Regulations and Changing Reimbursement Environment
4.3.2 Unstable Potentially Immunogenic Nature of RNA
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Drug Discovery and Development
184.108.40.206 Ocular Disorders
220.127.116.11 Respiratory Disorders
18.104.22.168 Hepatitis B and C
22.214.171.124 Autoimmune Hepatitis
126.96.36.199 Neurological Disorders
188.8.131.52 Other Therapeutics
5.1.3 Other Applications
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.2.5 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
6.1.2 Arcturus Therapeutics
6.1.4 Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
6.1.5 Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
6.1.6 Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
6.1.7 Merck and Co. Inc. (Sigma Aldrich)
6.1.8 Silence Therapeutics PLC
6.1.9 Qiagen NV
6.1.10 Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp.
6.1.11 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global RNA-interference (RNAi) Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024