Global Service Delivery Automation Marke Market 2019 | Prominent Factors by Industry Size, Share, Business Development Plans, Market Dynamics and Forecast to 2024
Service Delivery Automation Marke Market analyzed the world’s main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand and market growth rate and forecast etc.Â
The “Service Delivery Automation Marke Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Service Delivery Automation Marke market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Service Delivery Automation Marke market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244569
Some of The Major Key Players of Service Delivery Automation Marke Market Are:
- IBM Corporation
- UiPath SRL
- IPsoft Inc.
- Blue Prism
- Xerox Corporation
- NICE Systems Ltd
- Celaton Limited
- Automation Anywhere Inc.
- arago GmbH
- Genfour Ltd
- Sutherland Global Services
Scope of the Report:
- Service delivery automation (SDA) is defined as an umbrella concept, where new technologies automate a series of human actions in an IT or business process. Service delivery automation (SDA) is an ability to match the legacy technologies with the automated technologies that can simplify the different business cases and minimizes the disruption. Industries like Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare and Logistics are embracing automati
- SDA market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 27% during the forecast period (2019-2024). According to the World Robotics Report by the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), global sales of industrial robots will increase 14% per year on average from 2019 to 2021.
- – Cost-cutting is a major driving factor for industries to adopt SDA. Chatbots in banks replace contact center employees and can store conversations for later reference. They are voice or text activated, thereby enhancing the customer’s digital experience, while limiting the number of bank employees. The Netherlands’ largest telecom company KPN aims to cut operating expenses worth 350 million euros through further automation and simplification during 2019-2021 in a bid to boost its core profit.
- – SDA helps to improve operational efficiency by catering during peak demand periods. For instance, in October 2018, Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics affiliate opened a warehouse with over 700 robots working in it. This was done to support the shopping festival “Singles Day” which is run by Alibaba. It also opened a new warehouse in Wuxi, China which employs 700 automated guided vehicles for moving the parcel to one place to another within the warehouse.
- – The challenging factor which might hinder the growth of this market is lack of skilled professionals to develop and manage the automation processes. As new technologies are appearing at an exponential rate, there is a need to re-skill the old workforce. greater than
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Service Delivery Automation Marke Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Service Delivery Automation Marke .
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244569
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Service Delivery Automation Marke market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Service Delivery Automation Marke market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Service Delivery Automation Marke market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Service Delivery Automation Marke market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Service Delivery Automation Marke market?
Key Market Trends:
Retail Industry to Dominate the Market
– With expected delivery times going down, the number of orders going up, automating the retail process can both reduce costs and increase the speed of handling orders.
– According to the latest survey by IBM, 85% of retail and 79% of consumer products companies plan to be using intelligent automation for supply chain planning by 2021.
– The same survey stated that consumer products executives project the highest rate of intelligent automation adoption over the next three years to be in manufacturing, and product design and development, while for retail executives its is supply chain planning.
– The latest example of how retail industry is adopting service delivery automation can be seen in Amazon warehouse, where it is experimenting with the automation of packaging lines. Goods are scanned coming down a conveyor belt and are enveloped seconds later in boxes custom-built for each item. It replaces 24 people.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– Several leaders in Asia-Pacific’s telecom industry are embracing power of automation with use of workforce engagement software to automate quality management.
– Alibaba, the world’ biggest e-commerce company, launched cashier-less wine storage and retail facility in its home city of Hangzhou, enabling shoppers to purchase wines by the case without paying any cash or interacting with any sales staff.
– Other businesses are also getting automated in China, like restaurants, convenience and clothing stores. The Robot.he restaurant in the Hema supermarket uses a series of apps, QR codes, and robots to provide a futuristic dining experience.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244569
Study objectives of Service Delivery Automation Marke Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Service Delivery Automation Marke market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Service Delivery Automation Marke market
Detailed TOC of Service Delivery Automation Marke Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Need for Operational Efficiency is Driving the Market Growth
4.3.2 Cost-cutting Across Industries is Helping the Market to Flourish
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Skilled Personnel is Challenging the Market Growth
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 IT Process Automation
5.1.2 Business Process Automation
5.2 By Organization Size
5.2.1 Large Enterprises
5.2.2 Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
5.3 By End User
5.3.1 Retail and Consumer Goods
5.3.3 IT, Telecommunication and Media
5.3.4 Hospitality and Transportation Hospitality and Transportation
5.3.5 Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
5.3.6 Manufacturing and Logistics
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 UiPath SRL
6.1.3 IPsoft Inc.
6.1.4 Blue Prism
6.1.5 Xerox Corporation
6.1.6 NICE Systems Ltd
6.1.7 Celaton Limited
6.1.8 Automation Anywhere Inc.
6.1.9 arago GmbH
6.1.10 Genfour Ltd
6.1.11 Sutherland Global Services
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Service Delivery Automation Marke Market 2019 | Prominent Factors by Industry Size, Share, Business Development Plans, Market Dynamics and Forecast to 2024