Vacuum Insulation Panel Market 2019-2024 | Global Industry Overview by Size, Share, Future Demand, Latest Research by Competitors, Segmentation and Regional Forecast
Global Vacuum Insulation Panel Market research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis The Global Vacuum Insulation Panel market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The “Vacuum Insulation Panel Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Vacuum Insulation Panel market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Vacuum Insulation Panel market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Vacuum Insulation Panel market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Vacuum Insulation Panel market.
Vacuum Insulation Panel Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Chuzhou Yinxing Electric Co. Ltd.
- Csafe Global
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Evonik Industries AG
- Fujian SuperTech Advanced Material Co. Ltd.
- Avery Dennison
- KCC Corporation
- Kingspan Insulation Ltd.
- Knauf Insulation
- LG Hausys Ltd.
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- OCI Company Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Thermal Vision Inc.
- TURNA d.o.o.
- Va-Q-Tec AG
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275340
- The market for vacuum insulation panels (VIPs) is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.6% during the forecast period of 2019 2024. The major factors driving the growth of market studied are robust demand from construction industry, and adoption of VIPs for automated storage and retrieval across the globe. On the flipside, high cost for non-standard sizes, and heavy weight of the panels are likely to hinder the growth of the studied market.
- – By structure type, flat segment dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow during the forecast period. Growth of the segment is driven by the design flexibility and ease-to-manufacture attributes of flat panels.
- – Increasing stringent regulations promoting the energy-efficient materials, and RandD initiatives to introduce automated panels with an aim to reduce VIPs cost are likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
- – Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with robust demand from the construction industry, and growing VIPs demand from rapidly growing logistic and warehouse industry.
Scope of the Report:
- This report studies the global Vacuum Insulation Panel market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Reasons for Buying Vacuum Insulation Panel Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275340
Vacuum Insulation Panel Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Construction Segment to Witness Strong Growth
– Among various nonconventional insulations being introduced to the construction industry as the next-generation thermal insulation, VIPs appear to be one of the most promising insulation materials with the highest thermal insulating capacity.
– VIPs also offer other advantages in the construction sector, like the reduced thickness of building components, providing increased indoor space and optimization of land use, and recyclability of constitutive materials after their service life.
– Hence, all such attractive properties have made VIPs popular for application in the construction sector.
– Besides, the rising number of building codes and policies mandating energy-efficient structures is further facilitating an increase in the use of environment-friendly and energy conserving materials in the construction sector. This is further likely to increase the application of VIPs in the construction industry during the forecast period.
– The global construction industry grew by about 3.5% during 2018. Residential and commercial construction has been increasing significantly across the globe, which is further driving the demand for VIPs for construction applications.
– Asia-Pacific and North America regions have been witnessing strong growth in the residential construction, which is further likely to increase the demand for VIPs for residential application during the forecast period.
– Besides, regions like, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa are experiencing huge domestic as well as foreign investments for setting up an industrial unit, hospitals, malls, multiplexes, hospitality industry, and IT sector, which is further expected to add noticeably to the demand for VIPs market.
– Hence, all such favorable trends in the construction industry are expected to drive the growth of VIPs market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. With growing investments into the residential and commercial construction in the countries, such as India, China, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia, the market for VIPs is expected to increase in the coming years.
– China currently has numerous airport construction projects, such as, which are either in development or planning stage. These include – Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, etc. Besides, the government rolled out massive construction plans, including making provision for the movement of 250 million people to its new megacities over the next ten years.
– In India, the government’s investment target of USD 120.5 billion for developing 27 industrial clusters is expected to boost commercial construction in the country.
– In Indonesia, the government planned to invest in construction sector about USD 450 billion by 2021, which is expected to provide a boost to residential construction in the country.
– Hence, all such investments and planned projects in the Asia-Pacific countries are providing a boost to construction activities in the region, which are further likely to drive the demand for VIPs in the region during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275340
Detailed TOC of Vacuum Insulation Panel Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Robust Demand from Construction Industry
4.1.2 Adoption of VIPs for Automated Storage and Retrieval
4.2.1 High Cost of VIPs for Non-standard Sizes
4.2.2 Heavy Weight of Vacuum Insulation Panels
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Technological Snapshot
4.5.1 Production Process
4.5.2 Technology Licensing and Patent Analysis
4.6 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Core Material
5.2 Structure Type
5.2.2 Special Shape
5.3.2 Cooling and Freezing Devices
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Chuzhou Yinxing Electric Co. Ltd.
6.4.2 Csafe Global
6.4.3 Dow Corning Corporation
6.4.4 Evonik Industries AG
6.4.5 Fujian SuperTech Advanced Material Co. Ltd.
6.4.6 Avery Dennison
6.4.7 KCC Corporation
6.4.8 Kevothermal, LLC
6.4.9 Kingspan Insulation Ltd.
6.4.10 Knauf Insulation
6.4.11 LG Hausys Ltd.
6.4.12 Morgan Advanced Materials
6.4.13 OCI Company Ltd.
6.4.14 Panasonic Corporation
6.4.16 Thermal Vision Inc.
6.4.17 TURNA d.o.o.
6.4.18 Va-Q-Tec AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Shift from Traditional Solvent-borne Technologies to Newer Technologies
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Vacuum Insulation Panel Market 2019-2024 | Global Industry Overview by Size, Share, Future Demand, Latest Research by Competitors, Segmentation and Regional Forecast